Bracelet Size Guide
Measuring your wrist is the best way to determine your correct bracelet size.
All bracelet sizing on our website is listed as a measurement in inches (i.e. Size 7 is 7" long with an inner circumference of 7").
To measure the size of your wrist please follow the steps below:
- Wrap a piece of string around your wrist.
- Ensure that you have left enough slack that the bracelet can move freely around your wrist.
- Pinch the spot where the string overlaps itself between two fingers, and remove the string from your wrist.
- Continue to pinch the string in this spot, and lay it on a flat surface. With your other hand, mark this spot on the string using a pen.
- In inches, measure from the end of the string to the marking you have made.
- Your size is the measurement in inches (i.e. a measurement of 7.5" means you should order a Size 7.5).
If you are in between sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.